Security Solutions for the Industrial Sector
The safety and security of any industrial business are a huge concern. Potentially, large companies could lose millions of dollars due to theft committed by employees. Some sectors are also high-value targets, constantly facing external threats. These are concerns that could be reduced significantly by Northern Force Security, a leading company in the security industry serving the Greater Toronto Area and other parts of Ontario.
In a nutshell, Northern Force Security protects industrial manufacturing companies and production facilities by employing three elements:
- Integrated state-of-the-art systems technology
- Highly-trained security guards and personnel
- Management team experienced in military and anti-terrorism operations
The security services provided are customizable, depending on the scale of the business and threat level. Moreover, the security needs can be adjusted, depending on prevailing conditions. An example would be industrial companies that are affected by supply and demand issues, global politics, and other concerns. Northern Force Security can quickly adapt to the ever-changing factors to keep the employees and company assets safe and secure.
Industrial Security Guard Services
The threat to an industrial business can come from employees, visitors, and intruders. By hiring Northern Force Security, you can minimize losses and damage to your property due to natural disasters, theft, sabotage, and all other threats.
Internal Threats. Up to half of all stolen goods, equipment, and property can be attributed to employees. Usually, it involves more than one person and the crime is carried out using innovative tactics to evade existing security protocols. An insider’s familiarity with the inner workings of an industrial facility, in this case, works to the disadvantage of the company.
External Threats. Intruders take advantage of weak or lapses in security to trespass and breach a facility. Loss of property, especially sensitive information or data, is only one of the possible consequences. Others include arson, sabotage, and anything else you could think of to wreak havoc.
Northern Force Security can reduce these threats by combining three approaches:
- Monitor, detect, and take proactive steps to deal with fire, floor, and other natural disasters.
- Keep an eye on, and keep employees and visitors safe.
- Keep the assets of industrial companies – machinery, equipment and tools, vehicles, and others – secure.
These measures can be implemented after a complete risk assessment. Northern Force Security can provide a team of security guards who have undergone training – not only the basics but also the relevant knowledge and skills. Their mere presence alone is a deterrent, forcing anyone – inside or outside the company to think twice before committing a crime.
Our security guard services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A threat and risk assessment to identify weaknesses, recommending appropriate security solutions.
- Patrol the facility, floor by floor, to watch out for suspicious activities or defects that may lead to accidents. The security guard patrol route requires verification to ensure adherence to the highest standards of security services.
- Placing signages around the property indicating the presence of security guards to deter intruders.
- A 24/7 dispatch line to answer all security-related questions.
- On-site visits by experienced management personnel to make sure that the security guards follow established protocols, and that all security measures are being implemented properly.
- Monitoring of CCTV video camera and other devices used to detect smoke, fire, flood, and more.
Impeccable Industrial Security Services at Your Disposal
An industrial facility – especially large ones – employs hundreds to thousands of people, have multiple buildings, and tons of machinery, equipment, and more. The safety of all employees should always be one of the priorities, and that is where Northern Force Security comes in. Besides complying with established national standards on working conditions, you can minimize losses to theft and damage by hiring one of the leading security guard companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
Availing of our security guard services is as easy as giving us a call at (647) 982-1385. You can also use our contact form to get in touch with us. If you want to, you could also visit our Toronto office. At any rate, we are more than happy to answer all your inquiries.